Thursday, February 27, 2014

#29 My Career


What i want to be when im 30 years old is to be profecinal cosmetologest and have my own beauty salon. Im a senoir in high school and right now to achive my goal i have been taking r.o.p classes to get a heads up and to perpare me to when i graduate and go to college. When i go to college for a beauty school and study for two years and graduate also have my diploma. Once i have good skills on hair , makeup and nails. I would want to get a job at a salon for a while then open up my own. Be my own boss. Once i reached that  would have acomplished my career and goal i always wante to do since i was little.

When i have my own beauty salon with my sister my goal will be set. To become a profecinal cosmetologist isnt going to be easy its going to take me time. The reasons why is because its three things im going to be studying for and i would have to remember a lot of things. Also learns how to take care your hair and how to cut it into differnt stiles and also how to dye it. For makeup i need to know how to blend in makeup with different skin color and the different makeup brushes and all that. The last thing i would need to be good at is on how to do different designs when i do someones nails. and what material to use. Becoming a cosmetologist isnt going to be easy but im going to try my hardest to become one of the best. Thats my goal and my future career.   

No comments:

Post a Comment