Monday, February 24, 2014

#26 stranded

If i was to be stranded in an island the three things i would have with me would be lots of food & pot  and blankets

The reason why i would want food is obviously to survive . Not starve myself to death. I would get to eat everyday. Have my three meals of the day. Food is one of the most important thing to survive in an island. So that would be one of my first three things for me to survive because i'm a person that loves to eat every hour. I would just gather up some wood and make fire with just the wood.

The second thing i would have would be a pot. You cant survive without water. You'll dehydrate you need water. The pot because you can just boil the salt water and it turns into noral water. Water is also the most important thing you need to survive and not die of thirst. I would need the pot for my water and for my meals.

The third thing would be blankets. You never know how cold it can be. Especially when you go you sleep you need something to cover yourself with. If im having a meal next to the fire and cover up with my blanket thats perfect for me. i think these would be the only three thing i would have if i was stranded in an island . Not knowing how long i would be stuck in there for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment