Monday, February 3, 2014

#20 Perseverance

if anyone offered me 50 or 100 i would go with the 100 dollar ill the reason why is because i would have money to spend and to top it of its was free money. The goal that i'm trying to achieve in my life is becoming a perfeshinial comstmetoligist. Once i graduate from high school this year i'm going to college for two years. Try my best to become what i always wanted to be in life. It'll take time but i know but also ill be once of the first in my family to set goal and actually graduate from a beauty school. There's step that i'm going to need to do to follow my dream an get to where i want to be. My first step would be to apply at a beauty school. Attend to class when nesacery , study hard. Learn every step to a makeup tutorial and hair stylist. Once i pass everything i need to do for a beauty and graduate. Thats when my dream is actually going to come to reality i would open my own beauty salon. Once i accomplish my goal and i know i will ill be the most happiest girl. Never give u on what you want to accomplish be possitive and you'll get to where you want to be. It's all in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment