Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#28 Buscket List

1. One of the five thinks i would want to accomplish would be graduating from college the reason why is because i would be he second in my family graduating.

2. My second accomplishment would be to have a family of my own with at least one child. That would be nice to have husband and a place of my own.


3. My thrid one would be o have my own beauty salon with my sister. The reason why is because i have always dreamed of having a beauty salon since im going to be studying for cosmetology 

4. Fourth would be to have a nice car of my own and not be borrowing my sisters car. The car i would like to have would be a camero. 

5. Last accomplishment would be to donate money to make a wish foundation to help others and put a smile on there face because everyone deserves to live there dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment