Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#27 Stranded Part 2

The thing i buy for me to survive in the island with only $205 would be ....

Everest Mummy +5F/-15C Degree Sleeping Bag- $22.37

Machete - $13

StockPot - $39.99

Tent - $59.97

Kit Kat - $22.75

The reason why i choosed these items are for me to survive in a island for 6 months. The sleeping bag is to keep me warm and something to sleep on. The machete is to chop if things i would want and case i find something. Also just to be safe you never know what can happen. The pot would be for the water the salt water boil. I need water to survive whater is the most important one on my list. The tent would be for my to sleep in there and to keep my stuff save in side. Also so i wouldnt be to cold out. the kit kat chocolate bar is so i woulnt starve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment