Thursday, March 20, 2014

Makeup #4

I would like to travel to Chicago , Illinois. the reason why is because I use to live their when was a little girl I lived their for a year. I was five when I came to California. I don't remember but now that older I would love to go visit and also my family. that I haven't seen in years. also to see how it snows down there since I have actually never seen how it snows. another reason why is because I would love to visit my god parents that I haven't seen in so long.

It would be nice to go visit for a couple of months. so my god parents can show me around. a state that I was going to grow up in , but didn't. so it will be nice to meet new places. spend some quality time with my family as well. see how it I live in a state where its cold and it snows all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment