Thursday, March 20, 2014

Makeup #3

my free choice will be about Tattoos. the reason why is because everyone thinks differently about them. I think tattoos are a way to show the kind of person you are and your personality. people get tattoos for all sorts of reasons. they can be because they mean something really good to them and they want to carry it for the rest of their lives.

I have tattoos myself and the tattoos I have represent the day of the dead the month I was born in October. I got a skull and the reason why I got it is because it kind of represent me in way how us Mexicans celebrate Halloween. we go to the semintary and take flowers to our love ones ad spend time with the whole family. my second tattoo is a heart music note. the reason why I got is beause music inspires me in may ways. depending on mood music explains everything.

tattoos is a way to show your artistic skills to others. tattoos can be addicting. to people it can be like a drug addiction. if your are going to get a tattoo get something meaningful. Don't be getting something stupid. if you are paying and receiving pain. also because removing it is twice the pain then getting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment